Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

glitter-graphics.com

Tuesday 7 February 2012

this is my story

yo listen up,this is my tragic story,just 2 break into my heart..!!

i still cannot erase u,
i keep thinking about u,
i really miss u,
i cannot sleep at all night,
the sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart,
the place that u left,i really miss u 2,
and i cannot sleep at all at night..

The view of your back,leaving me on this rainy road,
because i couldn't do anything again,
i regret it again everyday,I’m sorry, I’m pray,
I want you to be back,
I can’t…..i can’t stand it…i cannot stand a day without you,
My tears are falling again,will I be able to forget you..??
How long will I stay like that..???

I keep thinking of you at night, I cannot sleep,
Why did I turn on this love show,
The distance between you and I has increased,
I was the servant of this love,
Why did we fight..?? why were we like that..?? did you lose the sight..??
We used to be in love,
Why am I stuck in this moment..??

The one I need is you,
You, drooping on your shoulders,
You, taking a rest on the ground,
You hitting your chest in frustration,
You, praying to the heavens with your hands clasped,
I think of you getting up..

Let’s forget and erase all our bad memories,
(I’m sorry) how would you..?? I cannot say anything besides I’m sorry,
Oh tonight again, tonight again, her…
You and I, don’t cut our cord,
Don’t deny our r”pie,
Come to me, everything is okay now,
We will start everything over, over!!

i still cannot erase u,
i keep thinking about u,
i really miz u,
i cannot sleep at all at night,
the sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart,
the place that u left,i really miz u 2,
and i cannot sleep at all at night..

No comments:

Post a Comment